Microsoft Surface Duo Dual-Screen AT&T Customized Version: According to onMSFT studies, a couple of week after launching on the unlocked Microsoft Surface Duo, the custom-made model of Microsoft’s first dual-screen Android cellphone AT&T started to obtain Android 11 system updates.
The replace is 2.3GB in dimension and brings some new options to Microsoft Surface Duo customers. The checklist contains auto-span apps, a brand new Photos app in OneDrive, the power to launch OneNote with the Surface Slim Pen 2’s high button, and extra.
Microsoft Surface Duo Dual-Screen AT&T Customized Version
- Enabled launching OneNote when clicking the highest button on Surface Slim Pen 2.
- Enable in Settings for Microsoft Surface Duo options to decide on your desire for answering calls when folded.
- Enable in Settings for Surface Duo options to pick particular apps that mechanically span two screens when each are turned on.
- Optimized fast settings and notification width for portrait and panorama.
- Adjust media quantity immediately from Quick Settings in any state.
- Thumb mode is accessible in Microsoft SwiftKey for all system modes and software states.
- The up to date app drawer and folder design with improved drag and drop assist.
- Updated Microsoft feed design, up to date playing cards and new Microsoft Start widgets for information and climate.
- A brand new dual-screen enhanced expertise for viewing and modifying photographs within the OneDrive app.
Now that Android 11 has been pushed to the Surface Duo, the crew can now sit up for Android 12L. This model of Android is particularly aimed toward dual-screen units just like the Surface Duo, but it surely doesn’t but have an official launch date, although rumors counsel Microsoft is leaning towards it as an alternative of the common Android 12. The replace additionally signifies that the Microsoft Surface Duo 2 and Duo 1 now use the identical software program and model of Android, which is sweet for consistency.
Users can first connect with Wi-Fi and verify Android 11 on the Surface Duo. You can then go into settings, choose System, after which System Updates. There, click on Check for Updates, then reboot now. Surface Duo will obtain updates within the background and immediate you to restart.
- Lenovo launched Xiaoxin Pad Plus OTA3 with Snapdragon 750G
- ALLDOCUBE Smile X tablet finally launched Globally
- Smart Music LED Projector Portronics Pico 10 Launched In India
- The T-Bao TBOOK X11 laptop is launched with a 14-inch Ryzen 5
For more Update
Don’t neglect to follow us on our Facebook Page and web page to keep you informed about the latest developments, news, updates, evaluations, and discounts on the extra from the world of smartphones, tablets, devices, and Gadgets.